Business Development Manager
Negotiable and Benefits
Boss Renewable have partnered with a leading international EPC company with a well-established history within solar PV, to present an excited opportunity as Business Development Manager for projects across the Benelux region.
Our client, who’s activities cover all elements of a true EPC with Project Development EPC, O&M and distribution across Europe and Asia, are looking for an individual who will be responsible for managing the Business Development of EPC Contracts for Photovoltaic parks across Benelux and therefore the management of all personnel within the department, reporting into the regions Managing Director.
- Understanding the governmental incentives and directing business development accordingly
- Create relationships and build clients with PV investors across the region
- Work together with the technical staff to tailor plans to investor needs
- Create and finalise EPC contract – using Ikaros templates but adapting to the individual needs of clients
- Strong input into the development of Sales plans within the business
- Local implementation of marketing concepts, approaches and best practices
- Interacting as the face of the company for business development with clients
- 5+ years’ experience within business development position
- Highly experienced within EPC construction activities
- Track record of following procedure to allow successful completion of projects – increasing profitability and revenue
- Business judgement and financial insight leading to strategic planning
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable for you, but you work in the Solar PV industry, please send your CV to Sydney, as she specializes in placing candidates within this space.