Business Development Manager
Negotiable Day Rate & Sales Bonus
My client are a major EPC within the Solar PV sector, they are actively looking for someone to develop new photovoltaic opportunities within that will lead to solar PV EPC contracts.
The role is a Business Development Manager role and is a long term ISP / ZZP contract opportunity with a duration of between 2-3 years.
My client are actively looking for someone who is a pro-active business developer, who can go out and win new business as well as following up on existing warm leads with current clients. My client are one of the most well established brands within the Solar PV sector.
- Business Development and Sales of solar PV EPC projects in the Netherlands
- Response to RFQs
- Networking and active business development of existing and new clients
- Working with PV investors to create new projects and opportunities
- Concluding contracts with clients
- Coordination of technical offers with internal staff
- 5 years of experience working with business development role, this does not have to be in the EPC sector
- Experience within the energy market or EPC project sales would be advantageous
- Influence and decision making skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Solar PV experience is preferred but not required
- Working location flexibility available
- This is a long term ISP / ZZP contract
- If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to the job advertisement or send your CV to Jack.Turner@Boss-Energy.co.uk. If this role is not suitable for you, but you work in the Solar PV industry, please send your CV to Jack, as he specializes in placing candidates within this space.