Director of Business Development
My client is a global scale power development and investment company that develops, finances and constructs large scale energy projects across the world. Their HQ for European operations is based in the Netherlands and they are currently looking for a Director of Business Development, experienced in Solar PV project development.
- Identification of investment opportunities in the renewable energy sector, both within the Netherlands and throughout Europe.
- Liaising with vital business partners to identify opportunity.
- Coordinating with financial analysts/M&A teams to prepare financial and feasibility studies for potential business opportunities.
- Acquisition and development of large scale solar PV and renewable energy projects.
- Market/technical analysis and strategic planning.
- Building relationships with key business partners and stakeholders.
- 10-15 years of experience in the renewable energy market.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in renewable energy project development within the Netherlands (preferably Solar PV).
- Large scale project development experience.
- A clear understanding of the renewable energy industry within the Netherlands and the wider European market.
- Knowledge of the important factors impacting investment performance.
- Strong analytical capability.
- University Degree (Preferably Masters level) in a relevant area.
- Fluent Dutch speaker.