EPC Project Manager / Site Manager
y client is a global company, providing services for their clients across the EMEA. They are actively looking for a Solar EPC Project Manager to be based in the Southern regions of the Netherlands. This individual must have experience working on solar PV projects in the Dutch market and must be a fluent/native Dutch speaker.
- Management of projects in the field of photovoltaic power plant construction Technical, economic and organizational planning and control of the projects, i.e. participation in the execution of orders considering quality, costs and deadlines.
- Hands-on project management, splitting time between the office and sites.
- Determine and carry out strategy for successful project execution.
- Support/Participate in Operations management when required.
- Create project schedules and update feedback of project progress.
- Ground mounted, rooftop, carport or floating solar experience.
- Large scale project experience is a bonus.
- Good business management knowledge, especially in project planning/project management/project controlling.
- Skills and experience with managing aspects of a project including finance, planning, people management.
- Dutch national.