BOSS Energy Renewables are partnered with an established Solar PV developer who are active throughout Europe, as well as having a presence in Asia and LATAM. They develop, own and operate their PV assets. They are going through a period of strong growth and are actively seeking to expand their organisation in Spain.
Their business focuses on the development of utility scale ground mount PV projects, while also constructing smaller PV projects and self-consumption/ storage projects as well.
They are actively seeking an ambitious Land Scout or Land Acquisition Manager who will be responsible for managing PV projects from origination stages. This is an exciting position for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who wants to flourish in a growing business.
• Scouting for land for ground mount utility scale PV projects in Spain
• Identify available land potentially suitable for the development of solar PV projects
• Finding and contacting landowners, and managing the initial discussions with landowners
• Seeking candidates of all levels of experience, from 2 – 10+ years
• Experience with securing land plots for development
• Excellent communication skills
• Good flexibility and ability to travel
• Spanish required as primary language, English required to a professional standard
• IPP structure
• Future long term career development
• A positive and entrepreneurial workspace which encourages personal development
• Competitive packages and attractive long term career perspectives
If you are interested in this role and finding out more, send your CV to Emma.Bramble@boss-energy.co.uk or call me on my DL +44 20 3952 5371