Negotiable Salary & Package
Our client Is one of the key developers in the European Solar PV market, specializing in developing utility scale plants. An opportunity to join the business as a project developer has become available in their Spanish team who already have hundreds of megawatts in their development pipeline. Our client is searching for a developer with a full understanding of greenfield development of solar or wind projects in Spain with knowledge of the regional authorization processes across Spain to obtain project permits.
- Experience from identifying projects and project sites up until handover to the construction team
- Regular contact with landowners, local authorities and co developers to maintain relationships and ensure projects progress through development phase
- Coordinating co developers and offering guidance through permitting to ensure projects achieve authorization
- Managing the project pipeline to ensure projects reach ready to build phase on time and within budget
- Fluent English and Spanish speaker
- Previous experience developing solar or wind projects in Spain from greenfield to ready to build
- Knowledge of regional municipalities and permitting procedures for utility scale renewable projects
- Permanent position
- Based in Spain (Please enquire for location specifics)
- Competitive salary package with bonus scheme
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to the job advertisement or send your CV to Daniel.Kane@Boss-Energy.co.uk. If this role is not suitable for you, but you work in the Solar PV industry, please send your CV to Jack, as he specializes in placing candidates within this space.