Project Development Manager – Solar PV
Competitive Salary & Package
BOSS Renewables is currently partnered with an exciting Solar PV company who are present in multiple countries throughout Europe, Asia & Latin America.
They develop utility scale ground mount solar projects, as well as constructing smaller scale PV projects and self-consumption/ storage projects.
To strengthen their team in Madrid, they are actively seeking a Project Development Manager for PV Projects in Spain.
Location: Madrid, Spain.
- Negotiations of contracts (land, connection, shareholder agreements).
- Assessing projects and being involved in the negotiation of the purchasing transactions.
- Origination of partnership opportunities and new project purchases.
- Managing and being responsible for meeting time frames and budgets.
- Managing the permitting phases of the projects including participating in public meetings, speaking with administrations and grid operators and ensuring permits are achieved in due time.
- Submitting administration files to relevant authorities, lead this process and provide the necessary clarifications to obtain the approvals.
- Locate, coordinate and interface with service providers during consultation and execution phases.
- Responsible for the preliminary development and coordination of the project teams.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in renewable energy development in Spain.
- A good understanding of the Spanish electricity markets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, other European languages would be an advantage.
- A positive and entrepreneurial workspace which encourages personal development.
- Competitive packages and attractive long term career perspectives.