My client are an international project developer and EPC company, they are actively looking to add a Project Manager to their EPC team, focusing on the international construction of Solar PV projects.
This role is a permanent role based in Germany, but candidates must be willing to travel and work abroad on projects as and when the business requires it.
My client are looking for staff to join their business on a long term basis and are interested to speak to candidates who are interested in building a career with a rapidly growing business within the Solar sector.
- Project Management of International EPC solar PV projects
- Construction Management of international EPC solar farm projects
- Managing the entire EPC lifecycle of a solar PV project
- Site visits
- Budget control, cost control and planning
- Project management experience on international solar PV projects
- EPC project experience, working on the design and build of solar projects
- Solar PV project construction experience
- Candidates must understand the financial and contractual side of EPC projects as well as the execution phase
- Understanding of how to support the sales team on tendering of projects
- International project exposure
- Large scale solar PV plant experience, working on ground mounted solar PV projects
- Candidates must speak German and English
- Candidates must speak English, other languages are preferred but not required
- Candidates must be open to international travel
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to the job advertisement or send your CV to Jack.Turner@Boss-Energy.co.uk. If this role is not suitable for you, but you work in the Solar PV industry, please send your CV to Jack, as he specializes in placing candidates within this space.