Boss Renewables have partnered with an international Solar EPC business looking to add a project manager who will also act Dutch representative to their business in the Netherlands due to their continued success and growth within the region. The role will join their construction phase team and manage the organisation of key projects, as well as being a company representative to clients within the Dutch market.
The role is to be based out of a home office with travel to projects, coming with a competitive salary for a project manager plus package for traveling to projects.
- Manage projects from inception to completion, ensuring projects timely delivery and falling within budget. Planning, staffing and supervising all work activities through site construction managers and subcontractors.
- Coordinating and interfacing with current clients around on-going and upcoming solar PV projects, as a Dutch market representative for the business.
- Undertaking site surveyance to establish conditions, as well as local supply costs for inclusion in budget.
- Work closely with design and engineering teams throughout design process reviewing the contract documents to ensure compliance working with the Contracts manager for both client and subcontractor agreements.
- Directly arrange or through subcontracts for the required site logistics.
- Develop a programme of works (PoW) and track process, manage and supervise subcontractors and site engineers PoW and scope working closely with the Construction manager, validating their associated payment requests.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly progress reports communicating proactively with the VP of operations and other team members, enforcing quality control programs.
- Perform risk assessments on the project and proactively solve any matters found, ensuing QHSE standards are met
- Handover of the project to the internal O&M team
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven track record working in Project Management within Solar PV projects
- Expert knowledge of relevant rules, regulations and quality standards within the Dutch EPC sector
- Experience and competency in conflict and crisis management
- Bachelors’ Degree in electrical, civil, architecture engineering or related field
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Dutch
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to the job advertisement or send your CV to email@example.com If this role is not suitable for you, but you work in the Solar PV industry, please send your CV to Sydney, as she specializes in placing candidates within this space