Negotiable Salary and Package
My client are an international developer and EPC company working in the Solar PV market within Europe. They are headquartered in the Netherlands and they are looking to add 2x Project Managers to their international EPC teams.
The reasons behind this growth is that they have a 2GW project pipeline that is going to need constructing across multiple locations in Europe.
Candidates for this job do not need experience within the Solar PV sector, however they do need to have managed large scale EPC projects previously and have an interest to transition to the renewable energy industry.
- Manage EPC projects from inception to completion, ensuring projects timely delivery and falling within budget. Planning, staffing and supervising all work activities through site construction managers and subcontractors.
- Coordinating and interfacing with current clients around on-going and upcoming solar PV projects
- Undertaking site surveyance to establish conditions, as well as local supply costs for inclusion in budget.
- Work closely with design and engineering teams throughout design process reviewing the contract documents to ensure compliance working with the Contracts manager for both client and subcontractor agreements.
- Directly arrange or through subcontracts for the required site logistics.
- Develop a programme of works (PoW) and track process, manage and supervise subcontractors and site engineers PoW and scope working closely with the Construction manager, validating their associated payment requests.
- Perform risk assessments on the project and proactively solve any matters found, ensuing QHSE standards are met
- Project Management experience working in the EPC sector, ideally within the solar sector however other large-scale construction industries will be considered
- Dutch and English speaking fluently
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Be based in the Netherlands
- International travel will be required for the role
- If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to the job advertisement or send your CV to Jack.Turner@Boss-Energy.co.uk. If this role is not suitable for you, but you work in the Solar PV industry, please send your CV to Jack, as he specializes in placing candidates within this space.