Negotiable Salary & Package
My client are an international project developer and EPC company, they are actively looking to add a Project Manager who will focus horizontally across the EPC project management team looking at the subcontractor aspect of the EPC project lifecycle.
This role is a permanent role based in Germany, but candidates must be willing to travel and work abroad on to projects and business meetings as and when the business requires it.
My client are looking for staff to join their business on a long term basis and are interested to speak to candidates who are interested in building a career with a rapidly growing business within the Solar sector.
- International tender process and EPC and subcontractors selection
- Creation of the tender requirements to participate in the tender
- Searching for contractor / subcontractors in international project locations
- Subcontractor assessment and technical, capability and financial comparison
- Evaluation of different quotations
- Negotiation with subcontractors
- Tender process experience on international solar PV projects
- Experience building international subcontractor contacts, creating shortlists of companies for international tenders
- Experience in the evaluation process for potential new subcontractors for international projects
- Experience in financal quotations and negotiation with subcontractors
- Candidates must speak English
- Candidates must be open to travel within Europe
- Candidates must be willing to relocate to Germany
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to the job advertisement or send your CV to Jack.Turner@Boss-Energy.co.uk. If this role is not suitable for you, but you work in the Solar PV industry, please send your CV to Jack, as he specializes in placing candidates within this space.