PV Project Manager
€45000 - €55000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced team and to work in an environment that support professional and personal development.
Our client is a key renewable energy EPC and development company in the solar PV market operating from the Netherlands. They are actively seeking a project manager with experience at managing the day to day construction activities based on the field. The ideal candidate will have experience at working on PV projects, managing the progress of subcontractors, and reporting to stakeholders.
The role will be based in Eindhoven, Netherlands with time split between working from the Dutch-based project site and from the company office 3 days per week in Eindhoven.
- Managing the construction and engineering activities daily either on-site or in the office
- Coordinating the sub-contractors to ensure work is completed on time and within budget
- Providing regular reports on-site progress to key stakeholders
- Travelling between the project site and the company office to manage the project effectively
- Project Management experience of ground-mounted PV projects either
- Fluent Dutch Speaker
- Experience at managing and monitoring the budget and timeline of construction activities
- Ability to communicate effectively with the stakeholders reporting on progress and providing updates
- Permanent position
- Tesla car provided
- 5% pension contribution
- 27 days/ holiday
- 8% holiday allowance
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.