Senior Business & Strategy Development Manager
My client is one of the world's leading producers of renewable energy. They are actively looking for an experienced business/project developer to be based in the Republic of Congo to oversee the growth of their renewable energy development and strategy throughout the country.
The company are currently increasing the investment into their renewable energy development strategy globally, and with this are looking for senior level experts worldwide to help further grow their business focused on speeding up the energy transition.
This individual must have good experience working in renewable energy business/project development in the Republic of Congo, with a wide network in the sector and must be a fluent/native French and English speaker.
- Strategic business development & identification of opportunities in the Congolese renewable energy market.
- Development and management of business models in regards to the company's renewable energy goals.
- Market analysis of renewable energy project development and the electrical grid, demand & production.
- Initiation of projects including partnerships within solar PV, wind (onshore & offshore), and battery storage.
- Implementation of Tenders.
- Management and cooperation with internal and external stakeholders.
- University degree in engineering or economics.
- Extensive experience in business/project development in the global and/or Congolese renewable energy market (solar pv and/or wind preferable).
- Profound knowledge of the project development process.
- Wide network in the solar pv & wind energy markets.
- Experience in project financing.
- Ability to work within a multinational environment.
- Fluency in French & English languages.
- Republic of Congo Citizenship.
If you are interested in this position, please apply, or send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.