Senior Project Development Manager (Solar PV)
We are currently working alongside an established solar development company that are actively looking for a Senior Solar Project Developer to join their team in the Netherlands. This individual must have experience working in solar PV project development in the Dutch market and must be a fluent/native Dutch speaker.
The company are one of the top developers of solar PV projects globally with a track record of realised projects totalling over 1GW. This senior position is a great step forward in career for anyone with a good track record in the Netherlands that is looking to add to their expertise through working for a major global development company.
- Locating suitable locations for ground-mount solar PV projects
- Negotiation of land agreements
- Dealing with the preparation and management of permit applications
- Apply for relevant subsidies
- Mapping of stakeholders of potential suitable locations
- Tracking progression and risk analysis of projects
- Prepare investment proposals
- Experience in the development of large-scale solar PV projects in the Netherlands
- Knowledge of environmental regulations and legislation
- Financial knowledge of solar PV projects in the Netherlands
- Extensive knowledge of the Dutch solar energy market
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.