Senior Project Manager - Benelux
€50-70k (gross per year)
We are currently working alongside an established global energy company that are actively looking for a Project Manager to join their solar development team in Belgium. This individual must have experience working in the solar PV industry and must be a fluent/native Dutch and/or French speaker.
The company are one of the largest energy companies in the world and are currently expanding their presence in the solar PV market globally, with ambitious targets regarding the Benelux region.
This position is a great step forward in career for anyone with a few years of solar project management experience that is looking to add to their expertise through working for a major player in the global energy industry. The role comes with a great benefits package and brilliant future progression potential.
- Involved in the development, management, and implementation of B2B solar PV projects with technical colleagues and partners.
- Monitoring of projects during the development and construction phases of the project lifecycle.
- Forming and maintaining relationships with technical partners.
- Contract negotiation.
- Growing and developing current clients, whilst also attracting new business.
- Technical support during the realisation of commercial proposals.
- Involved in industrializing the companies' offer process.
- Master’s degree in engineering or technical background.
- Professional experience positioning complicated solutions and providing cost-benefit analyses.
- Project Management experience in the solar PV industry.
- Experience in coordinating with internal and external technical partners.
- Office skills including proficiency in PV design software's.
- Native Dutch and/or French speaker & advanced English language skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply, or send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.