Site Manager / Construction Manager
The client is a provider of turnkey solar systems for commercial roofs and large-scale ground-mounted projects.
They are looking for an experienced site manager to be part of their exciting European team, predominantly to operate on projects In Spain and Europe.
Our client has a number of upcoming projects in Spain and they are looking to add a site manager to their team in Spain.
This role is a permanent position and you would have the option to work in Spain or relocate to the HQ in Germany.
The client wants someone who is ambitious and motivated to achieve the most from their professional career.
- You would be managing the EPC subcontractor tender process.
- Selecting subcontractors for the EPC project.
- You would be managing all constructing phases as well as keeping the project in line with local standards and working with the authorities and engineering teams.
- You would be in control of the costs, quality, and timelines of the project.
- You would responsible for the billing of the construction work.
- Site management experience on international solar PV projects.
- Have a degree in civil or electrical engineering.
- Have experience in construction management of turnkey photovoltaic systems.
- Have experience in implementing planning, contracts, and construction.
You must speak English and Spanish.