Negotiable Salary & Package
The client is a fast-growing Solar PV developer and turnkey service provider who operate within the Netherlands and have constructed over 800 projects in the Netherlands to date. They are seeking an ambitious Site Manager to join their company on a permanent basis.
The candidate would need to be located in the Brabant or Limburg regions of the Netherlands as they would be responsible for the construction of rooftop solar PV projects in these areas.
The candidate must have experience in managing a construction site and sub-contractors and speak Dutch. Our client is open to candidates with mixed backgrounds, with solar experience not being essential this is a great opportunity for someone to develop a career in the Solar PV industry.
- Site Manager for Rooftop Solar PV Construction sites across the Brabant and Limburg regions
- Coordinating and managing sub-contractors
- Coordinating with the Project Management and Design teams
- Reporting on time scales and progress
- The candidate will be managing the project from Ready To Build to Operational stage
- Future progression opportunities
- Must live in Brabant or Limburg (or relocate to the area)
- Have 2+ years of experience of site management of full cycle projects
- Have experience in projects with multiple stakeholders and contractors
- Must be fluent in Dutch