Solar Design Engineer
Negotiable Salary + Package
The client develops both wind and solar farms globally. The company is rapidly growing with current projects in development totaling up to 10 Gigawatts.
They are based in Germany and are currently looking to expand their Solar PV department by recruiting a new Design Engineer for their team.
This is a permanent role within the company, offering an individual quick career growth within a fast-growing organization.
As part of the solar design team you will be expected to:
- Design solar pv systems at all stages
- Draft scopes of work and define bills of quantities
- Provide solar pv expertise either on site or remotely
- Ensure full compliance with international project regulations
- Help with the definition of technical specifications for project execution
- Be involved in the creation of construction documentation
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience involved in large scale systems in the photovoltaic industry
- Experience in the construction processes of the Solar industry
- Experience with PVsyst
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Speak fluent English
- Permanent Role
- Based in Germany
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to the job advertisement or send your CV to Kieran.Oneill@Boss-Energy.co.uk. If this role is not suitable for you, but you work in the Solar PV industry, please send your CV to Kieran, as he specializes in placing candidates within this space.