Solar Project Developer
Negotiable + Bonus
My client are an international project developer who are looking to add a project developer to their growing team in Budapest. They are an established player in the Hungarian PV market and they are actively growing their team in the region.
My client have developed projects in over 10+ global locations and they have a strong track record in developing large scale solar and wind projects.
The operation in Hungary purely focuses on developing solar PV projects and they are looking for people who are interested in developing innovative solar solutions in Hungary to promote sustainability as well as for commercial benefit.
This role offers progression as the business is still growing, they are looking at the market as a long term market for the organization and they always invest in a long term development plan rather than expecting short term wins.
- Site identification and land acquisition in Hungary
- Looking at site feasibility of potential land options for solar pv projects
- Stakeholder management throughout the project development process
- Working with municipalities, government offices, landowners and technical experts. Having a ability to build relationships with these people is key
- Establish contacts with municipalities, authorities and councilors
- Coordinate with Hungary and European HQ
- Must hold a degree, ideally within a relevant field
- 2-5 years of experience working in project development
- Ideally experience in solar project development, if not experience in Hungarian project development of energy or infrastructure projects that involve planning and permitting processes
- Network among landowners and municipalities and government authorities
- Speak Hungarian and English
- Office in Budapest
- Permanent role
- Flat management structure with quick decision making processess
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to the job advertisement or send your CV to Jack.Turner@Boss-Energy.co.uk. If this role is not suitable for you, but you work in the Solar PV industry, please send your CV to Jack, as he specializes in placing candidates within this space.