Technical Field Advisor (TFA)
BOSS Energy Renewables and I have teamed up with a leading OEM within the wind sector, who are looking to speak with experienced Technical Field Advisor (TFA) for long term contract opportunities working onshore in Europe for the whole of 2022/2023. The chosen candidates will have the following:
Profile & Requirements:
- Strong technical background in wind turbine installation.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written, including technical vocabulary.
- Needs to understand technical drawings, lifting plans, risk assessments, work instructions.
- Must have proven experience within the onshore renewable wind sector as a TFA or similar positions.
- Must be EU Based or have the right to work in Europe.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical supervision of turbine installation works including all Crane operations, lifting equipment and all operations on site for installation crews.
- Advising installation subcontractors on specific work processes during turbine erection, and mechanical/ electrical completion.
- Delivering feedback from site experience/ practice towards documentation teams to update work instructions where needed.
- Deliver feedback about subcontractor competence/ performance.
If Interesting in discussing more, send your CV to Harry.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on my DL +44 (0) 2038021714.